In response to the blessing of a growing Messy Church congregation, we are now looking for a Messy Church Ministry Coordinator to shepherd this important work.
The Messy Church ministry is resourced by a team of talented and dedicated volunteers. This role, therefore, is to:
- support and lead the volunteers
- recruit and encourage new volunteers
- provide pastoral oversight of Messy Church congregation members, and
- encourage opportunities for discipleship
- develop new points of connection for Messy Church worships (eg small groups, links to the wider congregation etc)
The position is 2 days (15.2 hours) per week and can be worked flexibly to suit the needs of the congregation and the successful applicant. The position is currently funded for 3 years.
North Ringwood Uniting is a child safe congregation. All staff are required to obtain a police check and a working with children check.
Applicants are required to provide a cover letter, resume and a separate document addressing the “Key Responsibilities” and “Person Specification” sections of the position description (available here). North Ringwood Uniting is an equal opportunity employer and all applications will be assessed on their merit.
Specific questions via email only to Bronwyn Williams, HR Team Leader, NRUC
Applications close: Saturday 16 March 2019