It’s always been a active church with high participation from its members in terms of making a difference, both locally and globally. On this website you’ll catch a glimpse of life and vitality. Better still, why not come and experience it?
Our Vision and Mission
At North Ringwood Uniting Church, we want to Know Christ, and Make Christ Known
We believe the story of Jesus Christ is the greatest news ever told. We want to everyone to know this truth, and see lives transformed. We want our church to be one where we support one another, and courageously participate in Christ’s mission in the world.
1. The call to share the good news of Christ as a missional church,
2. Listening to the call of God’s Spirit, in prayer, worship and the study of Scripture to strengthen ourselves as the body of Christ (Ephesians 4: 11 – 16),
3. Discovering and developing our own and each other’s God-given gifts, recognizing that every person is important and brings unique gifts and abilities,
4. To be a safe and welcoming community, where differences are valued and respected,
5. A community that demonstrates:
a) compassion and reflective listening;
b) peace-making, reconciliation, the restoring of relationships;
c) an environment which encourages and affirms initiative and experimentation; and
d) where mistakes are met with grace, patience and understanding.
Children's and Families' Coordinator
Playgroup Team Leader
Derek and Merry
Messy Church Coordinators
Keeping Children Safe Policy
North Ringwood Uniting Church welcomes children and youth, and their families, to participate in the life of the church. Details about the Keeping Children Safe Uniting Church policy can be found here.
If you have any complaints or concerns, please contact Penny Hagstrom.
If you would like to know more about how NRUC is implementing the Keeping Children Safe policy, please contact Jenny Smith
14 Dickson Cres, Ringwood North
(03) 9876 5625
Office Hours: Mon-Thus, 9:00AM-1:00PM